Butterfly-Straightjacket exclusive by
Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: MRL223.s
The Butterfly Straightjacket is a delightful alternative to the classic straightjacket.
It can be used to park useless arms in a folded up position and restrain them from unintended activity. For many people the tucked-in posture of the arms is considerably more bearable for longer, than the crossed posture found in classic straightjackets. The wearing comfort can be adjusted as desired with the lacing at the arm pouches.
When the zippers at the arms remain open, the jacket can also be worn as a decorative piece of clothing. The increased freedom of movement can then be reduced at any time by folding the arms in and closing the zippers.
The jacket is tailored to the waist and accommodates female or slender male bodies extremely well. At the back the jacket is closed with four straps, two further straps through the crotch prevent the jacket from riding up.
The nipples are accessible by opening a zipper.
Made from high-quality cow Nappa leather.
In order to achieve an especially tight fit, we did not fit any lining.
Available in five sizes:
- Extra-Small (corresponds with UK ladies size 10, German size 36)
- Small (corresponds with UK ladies size 12, German female size 38 and a very very tight German Male 46)
- Medium (corresponds with UK ladies size 14-16, German female size 40-42 and a pretty tight German Male 48)
- Large (corresponds with UK ladies size 18-20, German female size 44-46 and a tight German Male 50)
- Extra-Large (corresponds with UK ladies size 22-24, German female size 48-50 and aGerman Male 52)
- 2Extra-Large (corresponds with UK ladies size 26-28, German female size 52-54 and a German Male 54)
Please keep in mind: This Straigjacket is waisted, which makes is much smaller in the belly area than an common male cut!
Weight, depending on size, approx. 1.8 to 2.0 kilograms